E-Commerce Terms & Conditions: Beeline
The terms and conditions set out herein shall apply to your use of this Website as well as your purchases from BEELINE and via this website. By using this Website you agree to the terms and conditions set out herein. The BEELINE products sold via this Website may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18 year. When purchasing any product via this Website, you represent that you are above the age of 18 and that you are authorised to make the purchase.
PLACING AN ORDER:
Orders are placed by the completion of an order form which requires your name, telephone number and billing address. Information is deemed confidential and used for the sole purpose of processing your order. Payment may be made via Instant EFT via the payment gateway Payfast (Pty) Ltd. Payfast (Pty) Ltd is the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank, Nedbank, ABSA and First National Bank of South Africa. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption and uses Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available. 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions. No credit card details are stored on the Website. Visit www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. Payfast may use personal information to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
- BEELINE aims to dispatch all products within five(5) business days of the date of your order, subject to the availability of products.
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, requires that a supplier must execute an order within 30 days of the day on which the supplier received the order and BEELINE will do it’s utmost to adhere to this provision.
- Deliveries can only be made to addresses within the Western Cape province. We currently do not ship to addresses outside of the Western Cape province
- BEELINE deliveries are not free of charge and price for delivery will vary per location.
- Deliveries will take place within five business days of the acceptance of your order.
- Delivery will be during business hours so please ensure that someone will be available to receive the parcel at the address specified.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines, if the delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
The provision of goods from BEELINE are subject to availability. Should any item be purchased and delivered to you, and be found to be defective in any way, you may return the product to us for an exchange or a full refund – however, returns can only be made to one of our BEELINE STORES, in the Cape Town area.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
BEELINE takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this Website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE:
This Website is governed by the laws of South Africa and BEELINE chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
BEELINE may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This Website is run by BEELINE APPAREL (PTY) LTD based in South Africa trading as BEELINE and with registration number 2016/384183/07
Support : email@example.com Tel: (021) 761 5786
Website Terms and Conditions:
The term BEELINE CLOTHING, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and owners of the brand BEELINE APPAREL (PTY)LTD, whose registered office is at 9 BLOMVLEI ROAD, LANSDOWNE, CAPE TOWN. Our company registration number is 2016/384183/07 and place of registration CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the current governing laws of South Africa
Privacy, Communication & Submissions (Updated 25 May 2018):
- All personal data transmitted to BEELINECLOTHING.CO.ZA or BEELINE APPAREL (PTY) LTD., over the internet pursuant to placing an order, logging in, entering a competition, subscribing to our newsletter or registering an account, such as name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number and payment information, shall be treated as confidential information.
- That information will remain in place until you let us know you want it deleted by ‘unsubscribing’ to our newsletter, or email us and letting us know in writing.
- While in our possession, your information will remain private and secure and we will not share or sell your information to anyone, any business, third party or association.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Beeline Apparel (pty) ltd hereby reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content for any reason at its sole discretion.
- By transmitting or posting any Submissions to Beelineclothing.co.za web site you grant Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use the content of such Submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates and sublicensees the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorize the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your Submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd nor its licensees will be liable to you for any use of any Submission. Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any Submissions you submit to Beelineclothing.co.za web site and further agree that you, not Beeline Apparel (Pty) Ltd, have full responsibility for the content of any such Submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
- Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).