- ALL stores will be open from Monday 4 May and trading times will be as follows:
- Lansdowne 09h00 to 16h00 | All other stores 09h00 to 17h00
STRICT COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE
We will be taking strict preventative measures to safeguard our customers and staff as follows:
- All customers and staff to wear face masks at all times – no customers allowed in without a mask.
- Hand sanitizer to be given to all customers entering the store
- Physical distancing will be demarcated at till points.
- The number of customers allowed in a store at any point will be limited based on 2 square meters per customer – approx. 16 customers in small stores; 25 customers in medium size stores and 60 customers in Lansdowne.
- Stores will be screening staff daily on arrival at work, sanitizing work surfaces, all door handles, computers, card machines etc
- Fitting rooms will be CLOSED and NO trying on of clothes is allowed in store.
- Face masks will be on sale in stores from next week (date to be advised)